RaidCall is a free voice chat application for groups. While it can be used for any kind of activity, it is primarily intended for gaming.
Ingame voice chat application Raidcall released V 4.0.4
Raidcall application has announced the release of its latest version 4.0.4 recently, a free lightweight voice-chat software of the future generation primary designs for group communication while gaming. You may find different useful add-ons specifically built for various games. Offering premium audio quality and minimum delay, Raidcall is your Perfect Companion for a fully-interactive gaming experience.
Here are some features for this software:
1. A free account gets you access to any Raidcall server and grants you the ability to host a single server that can be customized, password-protected, and can host at least 30 people. The server Capacity would be increase if you click the invite link. That means it would be 31 if you invite 1 friend to your server, and 32 for 2 friends etc.
2. Servers are hosted by Raidcall, not you, so the server stays up as long as you want/need, and can quickly be taken down if necessary.
3. The bandwidth requirements are so ridiculously low - that you can literally have professional-quality voice over dial-up!
4. It also has a powerful Overlay that allows Raidcall to be used within any game. That means you can read walkthroughs or watch movies without having to log out of your favorite game to do so.
5. Raidcall has connected a powerful Social Network that allows you to meet new friends and search for them as well.
6. People who want to join your voice server only need to know its channel number (like "4654") in order to join instead of needing to know its IP address.
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in RaidCall 4.0.4
Release notes are not available currently.
No additional system requirements.